Microsoft Office software has got the latest release in its list. Microsoft has unveiled the latest edition of Microsoft Office which is Office 2013 and is also named as Office 15. Microsoft has provided the option of technical preview of the package so that you can check it before buying it.
The installer for Microsoft Office 2013 is online installer and requires you to have internet connection in order to download it. But offline version is also available and you can get it from Microsoft Technet.
Well, the offline installer is good for those who don’t have internet connection, but it has some limitations like:
- If you have any other version of Office like 2007 or 2010, then you need to remove it completely before you can install the Office 2013.
- Fast streaming feature is not a part of it.
- You also need to have product key to use it.
Downloading And Using Office 2013 Offline Installer
1. Point your browser to TechNet Evaluation Center , there you can find the ‘Download .msi Package Now’.
2. Sign in with your hotmail account and follow the steps to complete the form.
3. After submitting the form, you will get product key for Office 2013.
4. This is the same page from you can download the Office 2013 either 32 or 64 bit.
The 32 and 64 bit versions are more than 600 MB in size. The offline version is good for the people, who don’t have internet connection as you need to download it just for one time and then can carry to wherever you want. Also the offline version supports the pause resume downloading feature so that you can download the version in shifts.